[Lightning-dev] Another Implementation

栗元憲一 kurimoto at nayuta.co
Sat Mar 3 12:52:03 UTC 2018

I'm Kenichi Kurimoto from Japan.

We are the team who have been seeking an application and architecture that
combine cryptocurrency and IoT. (We are corporate team. Nayuta Inc.)

We are implementing another Node software according to Lightning Network
Specification(BOLT).
https://github.com/nayutaco/ptarmigan

The software is developping phase, but basic feature of BOLT works on small
closed Testnet network with LND, c-lightning, and éclair.
We wrote how to use it on closed network. https://github.com/nayutaco/
ptarmigan/tree/development/docs
When this node have valid path to starblocks, payment for starblocks can be
done.
We have not tested ip address broadcast mode.

We have respect for the efforts of the people who made RFC document, and we
would like to contribute further protocol development.

-Kenichi Kurimoto