[Lightning-dev] Lightning Protocol Summit September 10/11 2018?

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Tue Mar 6 03:55:25 UTC 2018

Hi all,

        We had a kickoff summit for the Lightning Protocol in October
2016 in Milan.  I think we're due for another one, so I'm proposing a
date and location which works for me: September 10th and 11th Adelaide,
Australia.

        This would be a meeting for development, update and optimization
of the Lightning network protocol, with the aim to figure out what would
be in the next version of the specification.

        I would love to host you all; we're a wine growing region, we
have exotic animals, and spring is a great time to visit.

Cheers,
Rusty.
PS.  I'm confident we can find travel funds for developers who would
     otherwise be unable to attend.