[Lightning-dev] Lightning network implementation with ethereum

Christian Decker decker.christian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:04:20 UTC 2018

Dear Mahesh,

that's a very interesting question, to be best of my knowledge there is
no working implementation for Ethereum and I don't think anybody is
working on one currently. There is the Raiden network attempt at porting
a Lightning-like network to Ethereum, but I'm not sure what the current
status of that project is.

A direct port is probably not possible due to the differences in the
underlying blockchain, but a Lightning-like network is definitely
possible.

Cheers,
Christian