[Lightning-dev] Receiving via unpublished channels

Olaoluwa Osuntokun laolu32 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:39:43 UTC 2018

AFAIK, all the other implementations already do this (lnd does at least
[1]).  As otherwise, it wouldn't be possible to properly utilize routing
hints.

> I want to ask the other LN implementations (lnd, eclair, ucoin, lit)

As an side, what's "ucoin"? Searched for a bit and didn't find anything
notable.

[1]:
https://github.com/lightningnetwork/lnd/blob/master/discovery/gossiper.go#L1747