[Lightning-dev] Preventing delay abuse in a Lightning-based peer-to-peer exchange

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Tue May 22 22:45:38 UTC 2018

Good morning Corne,

It seems to me that exchange delay abuse and the loop attack in the other thread have the same attack vector, namely delaying up to just before the delay period before responding.  So mitigations for one should apply as mitigations of the other.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​