[Lightning-dev] Proposal for updateable / revokable proofs of payment

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 5 01:20:51 UTC 2018

Good morning CJP,

It seems to me, naively, that we can encode the description "the obligation in the invoice whose hash is <h> is nullified", whose meaning then is promoted to "if payment happens, payee has an obligation to ensure that the obligation in the invoice whose hash is <h> is nullified", then we have revokable payments already.  Such a payment may itself be revoked, ad infinitum.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.