[Lightning-dev] Link-level payment splitting via intermediary rendezvous nodes

Johan Torås Halseth johanth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:07:51 UTC 2018

Neat! I think this is similar to what has been briefly discussed earlier
about hybrid packet-switched/circuit-switched payment routing.

B doesn't have to care about how the payment gets from C to D, but she
knows it must go through D, keeping privacy intact. This would be exactly
equivalent to how TOR works today I would think.

C must also make sure the detour route stays within the fee limit of course.

Cheers,
Johan