[Lightning-dev] Probe cancellation

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:17:31 UTC 2018

Good morning aj,

This indeed looks like a good idea to allow freeing up scarce resources on the network.

An attacker will still take the option to not do this, but at least someone making an honest effort to probe the network does not inadvertently attack it in case a probe fails.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.