[Lightning-dev] Approximate assignment of option names: please fix!

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:55:49 UTC 2018

Good Morning Rusty,

OG AMP is inherently spontaneous in nature, therefore invoice might not exist to put the feature on.
Thus it should be global feature.

Do we tie spontaneous payment to OG AMP or do we support one which is payable by base AMP or normal singlepath?

Given that both `option_switch_ephkey` and `option_og_amp` require understanding extended onion packet types, would it not be better to merge them into `option_extra_onion_packet_types`?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.