[Lightning-dev] Summary of the Second Lightning Development Summit (2018 Adelaide)

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:02:36 UTC 2018

While consistency with typical grammar might be desirable, as a made-up word, wumbo has the opportunity to define its own grammar.
Do we really want to impose normal grammar on wumbo?
We do not want to paint ourselves in a corner if in the future we find we need the ability to define novel grammar for made-up words.

Granted, we probably should not "roll our own grammar" without some proof of understandability.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.