[Lightning-dev] Approximate assignment of option names: please fix!

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 16 04:21:19 UTC 2018

Good morning,

I believe this is simply an argument about meanings of words; to me spontaneous means that the payee does not generate a new secret to be sold as a valuable good in exchange for money, using the mechanisms for routing on Lightning.
In any case, it would still be possible to perform an OG AMP payment without an invoice of any sort at all, which is the entire point of the sentence; there might not exist an invoice to put the "I support OG AMP" bit in.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj