[Lightning-dev] [PATCH] First draft of option_simplfied_commitment
rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Thu Nov 22 05:12:54 UTC 2018
Matt Corallo <lf-lists at mattcorallo.com> writes:
> Ah, oops, indeed, that is much cleaner :). Still need a CSV of 1, though :(.
OK, let's walk through this:
Locally offered HTLC:
- Local HTLC-Timeout tx is CLTV delayed, but remote can fulfill without delay.
Remote offered HTLC:
- Local HTLC-Success tx can be done without delay, but remote timeout is CLTV.
- HTLC output scripts get a `1 OP_CSV OP_DROP` in the non-revoked branch:
OP_DUP OP_HASH160 <RIPEMD160(SHA256(revocationpubkey))> OP_EQUAL
+ 1 OP_CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY OP_DROP
- HTLC-Success tx needs nSequence = 1.
- Similarly any self-generated fulfullment tx needs nSequence = 1.
I still want a new RBF rule where if you pay twice the current package
*feerate* your tx is accepted, overriding RBF rules 3, 4 & 5. Probably
need to increase the effective minrelay feerate for any txs adding to
that package, similarly (using that double-previous-package-feerate).
That would mean we're back to a single P2WSH(OP_TRUE) with less
blockchain spam, and life is simple. But I'll debate this on
More information about the Lightning-dev