[Lightning-dev] lookupinvoice

Sarat G sarath.ginjupalli89 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:46:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm been working on the LN repo for a while now. I would like to know if
there is any way that a payee can lookup the invoice it gets paid, i.e
similar to the 'lookupinvoice' command as provided by the lnd(Golang).

My problem description is: There is a hub, to which all players make
payments of different amounts, the hub node has to make sure which invoice
of it got paid to it from which player.

If there isn't any single command written for this, could you help me in
providing me the if any combination of commands can do this job for me.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sarat G