[Lightning-dev] Base AMP

Johan Torås Halseth johanth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:58:24 UTC 2018

This shouldn't be problem, as the invoice will already indicate that the
node supports BaseAMP. If you have a reason to not reveal that you support
BAMP for certain invoices, you'll just not specify it in the invoice, and
act non-BAMPy when receiving payments to this payment hash.

Of course, this will also be opt-in for both sides and won't affect
existing nodes in any way.

Cheers,
Johan