[Lightning-dev] [META] Organization of 1.1 Spec Effort

René Pickhardt r.pickhardt at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 27 07:00:05 UTC 2018

Hey Rusty,

No matter how we agree for the process I suggest to create a wiki page on
which we make it transparent and link to it from README.md.

The current process was new to me and I think one cannot expect newcomers
to read through the entire Mailinglist.

As soon as we have an agreement I can create this PR together with more
useful information for newcomers.

Best regards Rene

Am Di., 27. Nov. 2018, 01:13 hat Matt Corallo <lf-lists at mattcorallo.com>
geschrieben: