[Lightning-dev] Proof-of-payments

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:07:53 UTC 2019

Good morning Joao,

C-lightning already does this.
If it is given an invoice for a payment hash it already knows, it silently succeeds and returns the preimage without sending out any money.

This should extend to any wallets built on top of C-lightning.

I am uncertain what the other implementations do.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.