[Lightning-dev] Selling Signatures: Another Reason to Move to Payment Points

Lloyd Fournier lloyd.fourn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:23:15 UTC 2019

Hi Nadav,

This is cool idea. I always imagined oracles would either give their DLC
signatures away for free or work via a subscription model.

The downside to this proposal is that the seller of the signature knows
which signature they're selling and therefore learns what kind of contract
the buyer must be involved in.

LL