[Lightning-dev] Selling Signatures: Another Reason to Move to Payment Points

Nadav Kohen nadav at suredbits.com
Wed Jul 17 19:25:38 UTC 2019

I've gotten a couple questions about the payment point idea. Here are the
threads I've seen where ZmnSCPxj mentions payment points may help:
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/lightning-dev/2019-June/002028.html
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/lightning-dev/2019-June/002030.html

Nadav