[Lightning-dev] Selling Signatures: Another Reason to Move to Payment Points

Jonas Nick jonasdnick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 19:36:12 UTC 2019

Perhaps worth noting that in addition to selling signatures, it's also possible
to sell blind Schnorr signatures [0] and anonymous credentials [1].

[0] https://github.com/ElementsProject/scriptless-scripts/blob/master/md/partially-blind-swap.md
[1] https://youtu.be/XORDEX-RrAI?t=26552, slides https://nickler.ninja/slides/2018-bob.pdf