[Lightning-dev] Proposal for Advertising Channel Liquidity

Cezary Dziemian cezary.dziemian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:05:17 UTC 2019

Good morning group,

My friend came to similar (almost the same) conclusions over a year ago,
and I were working on implementation of this. I had first working prototype
based on clightning (but not trustless), but at that time there were so
many troubles with c-lightning, co I decided to make this solution based on
LND. Unfortunately, I have other issues with LND also. There are some API
method missing in LND and c-lightning also. This is the reason, I'm
seriously tired doing this. I think, that was mistake to start working on
that without more talks with you and community.

Tomorrow, we scheduled to talk if it make sense to continue. A lot of
options are possible. If you, agree, it would be valuable to make such
thing, I can work on it as full time job (my friend is wiling to pay for
that). I prefer to write it in Java rather and also need your support
especially in terms of lack of some API methods.

Please let me know, if we can build cross-implementation group to work on
such thing and if you are willing to help.

Best Regards,
Cezary Dziemian

pon., 12 lis 2018 o 11:05 ZmnSCPxj via Lightning-dev <