[Lightning-dev] RBF Pinning with Counterparties and Competing Interest

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 23 12:52:57 UTC 2020

Good morning David,

Unfortunately this technique does not look like it is compatible to payment points rather than hashes, and we would really like to upgrade to payment points sooner rather than later.
Nobody but B can recognize the signature as revealing the scalar behind a particular point (the main privacy advantage of using points).
Even variations on this are not useable with payment points.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj