[Lightning-dev] [RELEASE] c-lightning 0.8.1: "Channel to the Moon"
rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Mon Feb 17 23:30:58 UTC 2020
We're pleased to announce 0.8.1, named by @vasild (who last release was
a new committer!)
*Highlights for Users*
- We now support gifting msat to the peer when opening a channel, via
push_msat, providing a brand new way to lose money!
- Invoice routehints can be overridden using exposeprivatechannels: try
setting to  to eliminate all of them to fit your invoice in twitter
- Preliminary support for plugins hooks which can replace the default
bitcoin-cli with other blockchain querying methods (API may change in
future releases though!).
Highlights for the Network
- Plugins can set additional feature bits, for more experimentation.
- Wallet withdraw transactions now set nLocktime, making them blend in
more with other wallets.
- Prevent a case where grossly unbalanced channels could become unusable.
More details can be found in
Thanks to everyone for their contributions and bug reports; please keep
Since 0.8.0 we've had 257 commits from 17 different authors, with 5
Niklas Claesson @NickeZ
Ken Sedgwick @ksedgwic
Zoe Faltibà @jwilkins
Glen Cooper @jwilkins
Rusty, Lisa, Christian, and ZmnSCPxj.
More information about the Lightning-dev