[Lightning-dev] L2s Onchain Support IRC Workshop

Jeremy jlrubin at mit.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:25:19 UTC 2021

I'd be excited to join. Recommend bumping the date  to mid June, if that's
ok, as many Americans will be at Bitcoin 2021.

I was thinking about reviving the sponsors proposal with a 100 block lock
on spending a sponsoring tx which would hopefully make less controversial,
this would be a great place to discuss those tradeoffs.