[Lightning-dev] YAELBOT

Ján Sáreník jajomojo at gmail.com
Mon May 24 07:39:53 UTC 2021

Hi there, lightning-dev list!

Seeing Z and LL talk about Fast Forwards, I would like to bring to
your attention my proposal, so far best described in the comment at
https://github.com/ariard/L2-zoology/pull/7#issuecomment-845175234

In YAELBOT the bot (possibly a LN node extended with proposed
functionality) would have its private keys merely to keep track of the
balance with the other party. The real Bitcoin keys will be totally
offline and owned by humans setting up the channel.

Please have a look and comment. Feel free to turn this proposal down
and please refer to any similar ones from the past.

Thank you!
Jasan