[Lightning-dev] Improving Payment Latency by Fast Forwards

ZmnSCPxj ZmnSCPxj at protonmail.com
Mon May 31 09:46:57 UTC 2021

Good morning list,

> It may be difficult to understand this, so maybe I will make a convenient presentation of some sort.

As promised: https://zmnscpxj.github.io/offchain/2021-06-fast-forwards.odp

The presentation is intended to be seen by semi-technical and technical people, particular those that have not read (or managed to fully read and understand) the original writeup in 2019.
Simply "run" the presentation (F5 in LibreOffice), as the presentation uses callouts extensively for explication.

Regards,
ZmnSCPxj