[Lightning-dev] [bitcoin-dev] Removing the Dust Limit

LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH willtech at live.com.au
Thu Oct 7 10:35:16 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon,

Further, if it is entirely necessary to prevent the creation of utxo's that are considered dust, and I am not by any means convinced, then it is simple to provide the most circumspect solution to transfer the value of any dust utxo that would be created in a transaction to the fee. I do not believe this answer is any more than robbery of the future value of the wallet as my wallet must be able to keep any change but if it is must then this is the answer.

KING JAMES HRMH
Great British Empire

Regards,
The Australian
LORD HIS EXCELLENCY JAMES HRMH (& HMRH)
of Hougun Manor & Glencoe & British Empire
MR. Damian A. James Williamson
Wills

et al.

Willtech
www.willtech.com.au
www.go-overt.com
duigco.org DUIGCO API
and other projects

m. 0487135719
f. +61261470192

This email does not constitute a general advice. Please disregard this email if misdelivered.