[Linux-kernel-mentees] [PATCH v4 0/3] lspci: Update verbose help and show_range()
skunberg.kelsey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:48:55 UTC 2019
Changes since v1:
- Expand changes into more patches for easier review.
- Combine three patches for lspci.c into patchset.
* Patch 1: lspci: Include -vvv option in help
No changes made. Added to series for review.
* Patch 2: lspci: Remove unnecessary !verbose check in show_range()
Move into it's own patch since v1. Dead code which checks for
verbosity to be true.
* Patch 3: lspci: Replace output for bridge with empty range from
"None" to "[empty]"
Patch builds off Patch 2 to change show_range() output to be more
consistent between each level of verbosity.
Changes since v2:
* Patch 1: Update commit log to imperative mood
* Patch 2: Fix logical error
(base > limit || verbose < 3)
(base > limit && verbose < 3)
* Patch 3: Fix logical error
base > limit
base <= limit
Changes since v3:
* Patch 1 and 2: No change
* Patch 3: Change output from "[empty]" to "[disabled]"
Kelsey Skunberg (3):
lspci: Include -vvv option in help
lspci: Remove unnecessary !verbose check in show_range()
lspci: Change output for bridge with empty range to "[disabled]"
lspci.c | 24 ++++++++----------------
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
More information about the Linux-kernel-mentees