[Linux-kernel-mentees] [Linux-Kernel-Mentees] Regarding git workflows

Bharath Vedartham linux.bhar at gmail.com
Sun May 5 11:51:29 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I would like to know about more efficient ways to download patches from
mail. To download patches, I goto view attachement and save it to a file
in my local filesystem and then git apply it to my repo. This really
does not help me in the case of patchsets where I have to download each
individual patch and apply them according to their number.

What are some other better ways to improve my git workflows?

Thank you
Bharath