[Linux-kernel-mentees] [PATCH v3 0/3] Update verbose help and show_range()
skunberg.kelsey at gmail.com
Thu May 16 21:23:24 UTC 2019
Changes since v1:
- Expand changes into more patches for easier review.
- Combine three patches for lspci.c into patchset.
* Patch 1: "lspci: Include -vvv option in help"
No changes made. Added to series for review.
* Patch 2: "lspci: Remove unnecessary !verbose check in show_range()"
Move into it's own patch since v1. Dead code which checks for
verbosity to be true.
* Patch 3: "lspci: Replace output for bridge with empty range from
* 'None' to '[empty]'
Patch builds off Patch 2 to change show_range() output to be more
consistent between each level of verbosity.
Changes since v2:
* Patch 1: Update commit log to imperative mood
* Patch 2: Fix logical error
(base > limit || verbose < 3)
(base > limit && verbose < 3)
* Patch 3: Fix logical error
base > limit
base <= limit
Kelsey Skunberg (3):
lspci: Include -vvv option in help
lspci: Remove unnecessary !verbose check in show_range()
lspci: Replace output for bridge with empty range from 'None' to
lspci.c | 22 +++++++---------------
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
More information about the Linux-kernel-mentees