[Linux-kernel-mentees] Is anyone working on fixing warnings these Documentation files ?

Saheed Bolarinwa refactormyself at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 00:56:18 UTC 2020

Hello,

Please is there anyone working on fixing these files. I have have
checked the email archive,

though I surely have not search thoroughly.

Please, let me know if you are working on any of these:

- Documentation/admin-guide/ras.rst

- Documentation/virt/kvm/amd-memory-encryption.rst

- Documentation/trace/events.rst

- Documentation/power/pm_qos_interface.rst

- Documentation/process/programming-language.rst

- Documentation/filesystems/fuse.rst

- Documentation/admin-guide/bootconfig.rst

- Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/tsx_async_abort.rst

- Documentation/filesystems/ubifs-authentication.rst

- Documentation/driver-api/driver-model/driver.rst

- Documentation/driver-api/gpio/driver.rst

- Documentation/driver-api/thermal/cpu-idle-cooling.rst

Thank you

Bolarinwa Saheed