[Linux-kernel-mentees] Is anyone working on fixing warnings these Documentation files ?

Saheed Bolarinwa refactormyself at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:04:01 UTC 2020

On 4/20/20 8:36 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Em Mon, 20 Apr 2020 02:56:18 +0200
> Saheed Bolarinwa <refactormyself at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please is there anyone working on fixing these files. I have have
>> checked the email archive,
>>
>> though I surely have not search thoroughly.
>>
>> Please, let me know if you are working on any of these:
>>

>> - Documentation/admin-guide/ras.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/virt/kvm/amd-memory-encryption.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/trace/events.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/power/pm_qos_interface.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/process/programming-language.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/filesystems/fuse.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/admin-guide/bootconfig.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/tsx_async_abort.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/filesystems/ubifs-authentication.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/driver-api/driver-model/driver.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/driver-api/gpio/driver.rst
>>
>> - Documentation/driver-api/thermal/cpu-idle-cooling.rst
> There is a set of fixes from me at:
>
> 	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=docs-fixes
>
> that were already submitted, but I guess Jon didn't merge yet.
>
> Btw, if you want to do any work, I suggest you to take a look on
> this tree:
>
> 	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=all-docs
>
> Where I merged all patches I did already for documentation and
> that weren't merged upstream yet.

Hello,

Thank you for the response, I have checked the link you gave:

https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=all-docs

I am not sure if it is the best way to figure out what is not being
worked on,

but what I did was to search for the files I listed previously and I
could not

find the ones listed below:

- Documentation/admin-guide/ras.rst

- Documentation/virt/kvm/amd-memory-encryption.rst

- Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/tsx_async_abort.rst

- Documentation/filesystems/ubifs-authentication.rst

- Documentation/driver-api/driver-model/driver.rst

Can I assume they are not being worked on, at least by you?

Thank you.

- Saheed