[Linux-kernel-mentees] Final Warning Before Termination

Email Administrator eckhard-kaulartz at t-online.de
Tue Jan 14 14:09:03 UTC 2020

    	 Email Address Termination

    user linux-kernel-mentees at lists.linuxfoundation.org
Our records indicate that you made a request to terminate your account
 For your security, this email has been sent to for final confirmation if you did not made request cancel below.

   Cancel

 linux-kernel-mentees at lists.linuxfoundation.org

 Please do not reply to this email. Replying to this email will not secure your services. Your services are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in our Service Agreement, which you accepted at the time of purchase. Please note, in accordance with our Privacy Policy, we will continue to send you notices and other important information affecting your account or services in order to fulfill our obligations to you.