[Linux-kernel-mentees] [Cocci] [v2 05/26] parsing_cocci: visitor_ast: Add cases for ParenType/FunctionType

Greg KH gregkh at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Mar 17 10:03:54 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 10:34:08AM +0100, Markus Elfring wrote:
> > Changes in v2:
> > …
> > - Change the "visitor_ast0" in patch subject to "visitor_ast"
>
> Thanks for such a software update.
>
> I suggest to reconsider the patch granularity once more.
> Would you like to reduce the possibilities for confusion around
> the presented software transformation?

One of the hardest things in dealing with a community is to learn who to
ignore when it comes to patch reviews and comments.  Just a friendly
reminder that this person is on many upstream kernel developer's
email-block lists due to the ability to cause huge time-sinks for no
valid reason.

I suggest that others do the same as well.

thanks!

greg k-h