[Linux-kernel-mentees] [PATCH] checkpatch: add fix for BAD_SIGN_OFF
yashsri421 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 18:55:45 UTC 2020
On 8/11/20 12:08 am, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:
> Can you share the six commits?
> Then we check if the fix is really the right fix of if something different
> is wrong with these commits.
These are the commits where this warning for BAD_SIGN_OFF was getting
1) Commit 1d1f898df658 ("rcu: Do RCU GP kthread self-wakeup from
softirq and interrupt")
2) Commit 6e88559470f5 ("Documentation: Add section about CPU
vulnerabilities for Spectre")
3) Commit a35d16905efc ("rcu: Add basic support for kfree_rcu() batching")
4) Commit b7e4aadef28f ("locking/spinlocks: Document the semantics of
5) Commit 621df431b0ac ("Documentation/memory-barriers.txt:
6) Commit 1c27b644c0fd ("Automate memory-barriers.txt; provide
Linux-kernel memory model")
> This certainly needs to be mentioned in the commit message.
More information about the Linux-kernel-mentees