[Linux-kernel-mentees] Current state of your checkpatch.pl work

Dwaipayan Ray dwaipayanray1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:51:11 UTC 2020

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 1:58 PM Lukas Bulwahn <lukas.bulwahn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dwaipayan,
>
> can you quickly update your Google Doc with the current state of
> patches/features that you are currently working on, that are done, and
> that we decided not to work on?
>
> Just to make sure that in case Aditya wants to start working on something,
> we do not coincidently work there on the same and duplicate the efforts.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Lukas

Hi,
I have updated the docs with the data - current status, solved ones and
things which need to be done and things which should not be done.

The link is:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kO6Bq27OFHgQaQYKIfSLh-0tfO_7gQIe6CdrVxY6AMQ/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you can access it and if I should add anything
more to it for clarity.

Thanks,
Dwaipayan.