Redirected link on lists.linuxfoundation.org

Lauren Harris lharris at slateberry.com
Thu Apr 1 16:17:08 UTC 2021

I just wanted to check back in and see if you would still consider adding a
link to our article.

Here’s a quick refresher:

I noticed that your old link to the Multibit Bitcoin wallet (Multibit.org)
now gets redirected to a page on Github.com. (KeepKey, the company that
bought Multibit, redirected the site to that page).

You link to Multibit.org here:
lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-June/002837.html

That would be a good link if all your readers were hard-core developers
looking to restart that project.

Here's the article:
https://cryptoassetrecovery.com/2021/02/19/multibit-cryptocurrency-wallet/

Would you consider sharing our article with your readers by linking to it?

Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Lauren