[Linux-kernel-mentees] checkpatch docs: quick update

Lukas Bulwahn lukas.bulwahn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 07:40:20 UTC 2021

On Fr., 12. Feb. 2021 at 22:48, Dwaipayan Ray <dwaipayanray1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Uptil today, a total of 31 checkpatch types have been documented.
> How many more do you think should be done before sending it
> out again?

Please always CC linux-kernel-mentees.

Let us send out a RFC v2 with what you created to Joe, linux-doc and lkml.

I am still in strong favor to go through the rules and document them by
"priority", e.g., by occurance they showed up on the last 100,000 commits.

No need to delete the current documentation, just one thought on how to
continue.