Regarding LFX Mentorship

Ashutosh Sharma b18010 at students.iitmandi.ac.in
Sat Jul 17 08:36:05 UTC 2021

The Maintainers file contains the best practices to follow after making a
patch to the repository. It talks about testing that when we make changes
we should make these changes available to the community so that they can
provide their valuable feedback. The Maintainers file also talks about the
whom should we contact regarding a particular driver or security concern
and what security concerns should be made publicly available and what
concerns should be reported to the security team.

The maintainers list contains the list of the drivers and their respective
maintainers, reviewers, mailing lists and status etc.

Maintainers and Reviewers of drivers in the mentee tasks:

   1.

   ACPI PMIC DRIVERS

Maintainers:

   1.

   Rafael J. Wysock" <rjw at rjwysocki.net>
   2.

   Len Brown <lenb at kernel.org>

Reviewers:

   1.

   Andy Shevchenko <andy at kernel.org>
   2.

   Mika Westerberg <mika.westerberg at linux.intel.com>

      2. ADF7242 IEEE 802.15.4 RADIO DRIVER

Maintainer: Michael Hennerich <michael.hennerich at analog.com>

      3. AFFS FILE SYSTEM

Maintainer: David Sterba <dsterba at suse.com>

      4. DOCUMENTATION REPORTING ISSUES

            Maintainer: Thorsten Leemhuis <linux at leemhuis.info>

      5. MEDIA INPUT INFRASTRUCTURE (V4L/DVB)

            Maintainer: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab at kernel.org>

      6. P54 WIRELESS DRIVER

            Maintainer: Christian Lamparter <chunkeey at googlemail.com>

      7. SCTP PROTOCOL

            Maintainers:

   1.

   Vlad Yasevich <vyasevich at gmail.com>
   2.

   Neil Horman <nhorman at tuxdriver.com>
   3.

   Marcelo Ricardo Leitner <marcelo.leitner at gmail.com>

       8. SOUND - DMAENGINE HELPERS

              Maintainer: Lars-Peter Clausen <lars at metafoo.de>

       9.. USB "USBNET" DRIVER FRAMEWORK

              Maintainer: Oliver Neukum <oneukum at suse.com>

       10. VIRTIO FILE SYSTEM

            Maintainers:

   1.

   Vivek Goyal <vgoyal at redhat.com>
   2.

   Stefan Hajnoczi <stefanha at redhat.com>
   3.

   Miklos Szeredi <miklos at szeredi.hu>

I have attached a pdf file for your reference as well.
Thanks and Regards
Ashutosh Sharma