Regarding LFX Mentorship Project

Lukas Bulwahn lukas.bulwahn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 16:16:38 UTC 2021

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 6:02 PM Ashutosh Sharma
<b18010 at students.iitmandi.ac.in> wrote:

> Hello,
> I am enclosing my submission for assignment 1. For this assignment I went through the checkpatch documentation which I found on https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/dev-tools/checkpatch.html and then I looked at the implementation of checkpatch and tried to understand what is happening by the comments.
> Thanks
> Ashutosh

Ashutosh, you unfortunately failed on step 0 to learn suitable
netiquette for the communication with the kernel community. Sorry, we
will not answer your email and not continue to exchange with you until
the suitable netiquette for the communication with the kernel
community is followed. Please go back to step 0, consider the rules
for communication with the kernel, check what you did wrong and
improve all those issues and try sending your email properly again.

Our mentorship program is an offer to learn; so read the available
documentation on communication with the kernel community, and give it
another try. When you learn now at the beginning, your continued
journey in the kernel community will be much more successful later on.

Good luck.

Lukas