Checkpatch Documentation Mentorship Programme

Rohit Sansiya rsansiya at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 17:38:17 UTC 2021

Dear Sirs,
                 I am interested in the Checkpatch Documentation mentorship
program and I would like to work on the tasks for the mentee selection.

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:
Rohit Sansiya
Apple Teacher
rohit at computelab.awsapps.com
Website: https://sites.google.com/view/rpgcloud/research-india

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.