Linux Kernel: Checkpatch Documentation Mentorship program

Dwaipayan Ray dwaipayanray1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 21:53:57 UTC 2021

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 12:30 PM 4PS19CS059 Mahendra Reddy
<reddymahendra52 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Mentors,
> I am interested in the Checkpatch Documentation mentorship program and I would like to work on the tasks for the mentee selection.

Thanks for your interest in working with the checkpatch documentation.

The zeroth task is to learn suitable netiquette for the communication with
the kernel community. Below are some basic rules and pointers for this
mentorship. More information on kernel netiquette is also at
https://people.kernel.org/tglx/notes-about-netiquette.

First, please do not top-post.