Redirected link on lists.linuxfoundation.org

Lauren Harris lharris at slateberry.com
Mon Mar 22 14:32:43 UTC 2021

I noticed that your old link to the Multibit Bitcoin wallet (Multibit.org)
now gets redirected to a page on Github.com. (KeepKey, the company that
bought Multibit, redirected the site to that page).

That would be a good link if all your readers were hard-core developers
looking to restart that project.  But, given that the Multibit project has
been shut down, most of your readers are probably looking for historical
information or a suggestion on how to get their Bitcoin into a new wallet.

You link to Multibit.org here:
lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-June/002837.html

We just published an article that explains Multibit's history, including
background on the founders, the project's acquisition and how
wallet holders can move forward now.  I think it's an interesting story,
and it could be useful to your readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://cryptoassetrecovery.com/2021/02/19/multibit-cryptocurrency-wallet/

Would you consider adding a link to our article on your post?

Thanks,
-Lauren

--
Lauren Harris, Editor
5 Ross Rd

BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something
like "please don't email me anymore", and I'll make sure that we don't.