[Bug Fixing] Interest in Mentorship - Summer 2021: Carlos Barbosa

Carlos Eduardo Climaco Barbosa barbosa.carlos.ec at gmail.com
Tue May 4 20:24:25 UTC 2021

Hi Shuah and Greg,

This is Carlos Barbosa. I am interested in the Bug Fixing mentorship.
Is it still in time for the Summer Term application? If so, how should
I proceed? (i.e. what evaluation tasks should I do?)
I have already started tracking a PCI driver bug I have in my machine,
but I'm afraid it could be too big a task to do in due time.

I soon intend to officially apply through the LFX site, but I must
update my CV first.

Thank you,

Carlos Barbosa