WE SELL RUSSIAN OIL & GAS

LLC. avtol llc.avtol at mail.ru
Thu May 27 00:58:24 UTC 2021

Dear sir / madam,

We are consultant to Russian direct sited site direct mandate to the Refinery
We CLOSED LLC AVTOL '' JOINT STOCK COMPANY '' PETROLIUM ANALYS '' in affiliation with seller company have JP54, D6, (virgin fuel and Oil) D2 , Mazut, LNG, LPG, REBCO and other products, In CIF & FOB Rotterdam and Russian Ports.

Our prices are nice, fair and constantly updated with the world market price, we hope to hear from you soon, contact me through the contact below.

Thanks
Best Regards.

Telephone: + 7-926- 749-2543
Whatsapp:   + 7-926- 749-2543
Email:  llc.avtol at mail.ru
Skype: ROZOV ALEXANDER ALEXANDROVICH
OGRN: 1125256001860, INN: 5256110788, KPP: 525601001

-
LLC AVTOL