[llvmlinux] Nightly LTP on clang and gcc built kernels

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Sat Jul 7 02:23:28 UTC 2012

I've just added nightly runs of LTP to both clang and gcc built versions
of the kernel including our patches. The buildbot config has been
updated, but I haven't reloaded it yet because of all the builds going
on. Hopefully things will die down soon, and I can find a quiet time to
restart the buildbot master.

Hopefully this will start to catch both problems with the clang built
kernels, and any issues that might be cause by the clang patches when
compiled with gcc.

Right now the log files are being collected by the buildbot. However I
still have to make them available through the buildbot web interface.
Expect that soon.

Behan

--
Behan Webster