[llvmlinux] Welcome to the LLVM Linux mailing list

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Wed Jun 27 21:04:06 UTC 2012

As some of you have no doubt heard, there have been many recent changes
to the llvmlinux project:

* The merging of several efforts along the same goal of successfully
building the Linux Kernel with Clang/LLVM
* Updates to the website  http://llvm.linuxfoundation.org
* A new buildbot  http://buildbot.llvm.linuxfoundation.org/
* A new IRC channel: #llvmlinux on OFTC
* And of course this new mailing list
http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/llvmlinux

There is still much work to be done, but we're hoping these resources
become the center for the efforts towards meeting our goal of having a
Clang/LLVM built kernel and then having the results of these efforts
mainlined.

Thank you, and I look forward to working with you all.

Behan

--
Behan Webster
behanw at converseincode.com