[llvmlinux] Doodle: LLVMLinux bi-weekly meeting

Behan Webster (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Mon Nov 12 15:45:22 UTC 2012

  DOODLE - easy scheduling

  Hi there,

  Behan Webster (behanw at gmail.com) invites you to participate in the
  Doodle poll "LLVMLinux bi-weekly meeting".

  Behan Webster says:
  As usual I've sent this poll to the LLVMLinux mailing list. However,
  this time I've also sent this poll directly to the people who
  usually are able to make the meeting, so that doodle can more easily
  handle the resulting timezone for them.

  Hope to see you all
  there.

  Follow this link to open the poll:
  http://doodle.com/uxwqb252ntmr4fzt?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

  You have received this e-mail because "Behan Webster" has invited
  you to participate in the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux bi-weekly meeting".

----

  Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich