[llvmlinux] Doodle: LLVMLinux bi-weekly meeting

Behan Webster (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Wed Nov 14 15:44:04 UTC 2012

  DOODLE - easy scheduling

  Hi there,

  Behan Webster (behanw at gmail.com) has edited the Doodle poll
  "LLVMLinux bi-weekly meeting", in which you may have already
  participated, and you may want to edit your entry or update your
  calendar.

  Behan Webster says:
  Since we don't yet have a time when all polled can make it at the
  same time, I added 2 more time slots...

  Follow this link to open the poll:
  http://doodle.com/uxwqb252ntmr4fzt?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_polledited&tlink=pollbtn

  You have received this e-mail because "Behan Webster" has invited
  you to participate in the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux bi-weekly meeting".

----

  Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich