[llvmlinux] Doodle: LLVMLinux Meeting

Behan Webster (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Thu Oct 4 16:20:22 UTC 2012

  DOODLE - easy scheduling

  Hi there

  Behan Webster (behanw at gmail.com) invites you to participate in the
  Doodle poll "LLVMLinux Meeting".

  Behan Webster says:
  I'm not available 2 weeks from now, so we'll push the meeting to the
  week after that (3 weeks from now). It seems that Wed/Thursday work
  for the most people, so I'll limit the choices to those.

  Please
  indicate your availability ASAP. You all have until Wed Oct 17th to
  indicate your availability for the meeting (Oct 24-25)

  Thanks,

  Behan

  Follow this link to open the poll:
  http://doodle.com/yi2fxntpdaumt35m?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation&tlink=pollbtn

  You have received this e-mail because "Behan Webster" has invited
  you to participate in the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux Meeting".

----

  Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich