[llvmlinux] Doodle: LLVMLinux Meeting

Behan Webster behanw at converseincode.com
Wed Oct 24 21:58:08 UTC 2012

Just a reminder about tomorrow's meeting on Google Hangout. It's
scheduled for Thursday, Oct 25th (Thursday) at 4pm UTC. (6pm in Germany,
12pm EDT, 11pm CDT, 9pm PDT) Though please check my timezone math!

If you want to attend, and you didn't participate in the doodle to
choose the time, shoot me an email and circle me on G+.

See you tomorrow!

Behan

On 12-10-19 11:39 AM, Behan Webster (via Doodle) wrote:
> Behan Webster closed the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux Meeting"
>

> 	<http://doodle.com?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_finalpick&tlink=logo> 	MyDoodle <http://doodle.com/mydoodle/dashboard.html?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_finalpick&tlink=login>
>
> Hi there
>
> Behan Webster (behanw at gmail.com) has picked "Thursday, October 25,
> 2012 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (America/Toronto)" as the final option(s) for
> the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux Meeting".
>
> Behan Webster says:
> Next week's meeting will be on Thursday October 25, at 4pm UTC
> (calculate your own local time). It will be again held as a Google
> Hangout.
>
> Agenda to be posted to http://llvmlinux.titanpad.com/1
> (I will email when the agenda is ready. Where I am right now has
> terrible internet which is making accessing the etherpad impossible).
>
> See you all then.
>
> Behan
>

> 	Go to poll
> <http://doodle.com/yi2fxntpdaumt35m?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_finalpick&tlink=pollbtn>
>

> You have received this e-mail because "Behan Webster" has invited you
> to participate in the Doodle poll "LLVMLinux Meeting".
>
> Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich

Behan Webster
behanw at converseincode.com